Edexcel International GCSE Maths Student Book (Edexcel International GCSE) Chris Pearce
Ensure top marks and complete coverage for the new Edexcel International Level 1/Level 2 GCSE in Mathematics (Specification A) (9-1) with Collins' fully revised and updated resources. Provide rigour with thousands of tried and tested questions using international content and levels clearly labelled to aid transition from Foundation to Higher.
* Endorsed by Edexcel
* Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive differentiated practice exercises, detailed worked examples and International GCSE past paper questions.
* Stretch and challenge students with supplementary content for Higher level examinations and extension level questions highlighted on the page.
* Emphasise the relevance of maths with features such as 'Why this chapter matters' which show its role in everyday life or historical development.
* Develop problem solving with questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
* Enable students to see what level they are working at and what they need to do to progress with Foundation and Higher levels signalled clearly throughout.
* Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back (answers to examination sections are available in the accompanying Teacher Guide).