Lightkeepers Boys Box Set: Ten Boys Irene Howat
The exciting tales of these fifty boys who were used by God will inspire young readers.
The stories of Billy Graham, C.S. Lewis, Martin Luther and many others are brought to life by award-winning author Irene Howat. Each book contains the stories of ten boys who grew up to be used by God in amazing ways. Readers will not only be amazed at the bravery, cleverness and faith of these boys, but will be inspired to look to the God who worked through each of them.
The books contain ten easy to read chapters of equal length. Each character's chapter begins with an incident or memory from their childhood, reminding the reader that people who grew up to do amazing things were once children just like them. The chapters have a fact file, a keynote, a think spot and a prayer to help think through and apply what has been learned in the chapter. The books also conclude with a quiz to see how much the reader remembers. This box set contains all five Ten Boys books in a cardboard slipcase.
The set includes:
- Ten Boys Who Changed the World (Brother Andrew; John Newton; Billy Graham; Eric Liddell; William Carey; David Livingstone; Nicky Cruz; Adoniram Judson; George Muller; and Luis Palau)
- Ten Boys Who Used Their Talents (Wilfred Grenfell; C.S. Lewis; James Clerk Maxwell; Ghillean Prance; Paul Brand; Johann Sebastian Bach; Samuel Morse; George Washington Carver; C.T. Studd; and John Bunyan)
- Ten Boys Who Made History (Samuel Rutherford; John Owen; Jonathan Edwards; George Whitefield; Robert Murray McCheyne; Dwight L. Moody; Billy Sunday; Charles H. Spurgeon; Aiden W. Tozer; and Martyn Lloyd-Jones)
- Ten Boys Who Didn't Give In (Polycarp; Alban; Sir John Oldcastle; Thomas Cranmer; George Wishart; James Chalmers' Dietrich Bonhoeffer; Nate Saint; Ivan Moiseyev; and Graham Staines)
- Ten Boys Who Made a Difference (Augustine of Hippo; Jan Hus; Martin Luther; Ulrich Zwingli; William Tyndale; Hugh Latimer; John Calvin; John Knox; Lord Shaftesbury; and Thomas Chalmers)
The Lightkeepers introduces readers aged 8-12 to the enjoyment of reading Christians biographies. The series also includes Ten Girls Who Changed the World; Ten Girls Who Used Their Talents; Ten Girls Who Made History; Ten Girls Who Didn't Give In; Ten Girls Who Made a Difference; and Lightkeepers Girls Box Set.