Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography Workbook 2nd edition Paul Guinness
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for learner support.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Improve geographical skills such as data interpretation, and diagram and map reading with practical applications and exercises.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide (a subscription to the Teacher Guide is GBP120 for access until 31 August 2023).
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Third edition (ISBN 9781510421363)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420359)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420366)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421387)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424166)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421394)