Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Perennial Garden Plants by Alan Titchmarsh
Herbaceous perennials flower each year, dying down in the winter and springing back to life the following spring. They are central features in the landscape of a garden as they appear year-after-year and must be regarded as constant features. This book gives the expert view on the vast array of flowers available.
* creative garden ideas and border planting plans
* practical advice on care, maintenance and propagation
* illustrated A-Z profiles of recommended plants
* recommended plants for specific purposes, conditions and effects
* step-by-step illustrations showing essential techniques
Alan Titchmarsh imparts a lifetime of expertise in these definitive guides for beginners and experienced gardeners. Step-by-step illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the basic gardening skills and on to the advanced techniques, providing everything you need to create beautiful flower borders in your garden.