For upper level undergraduate and MBA Management Accounting courses.
Atkinson is a managerially-oriented book that focuses on both quantitative and qualitative aspects of classical and contemporary managerial accounting.
1. Management Accounting: Information that Creates Value.
2. Cost Management Concepts and Cost Behavior.
3. Traditional Cost Management Systems.
4. Activity-Based Cost Management Systems.
5. Management Accounting Information for Activity and Process Decisions.
6. Cost Information for Pricing and Product Planning.
7. Management Accounting and Control Systems: Assessing Performance over the Value Chain.
8. Motivating Behavior in Management Accounting and Control Systems.
9. The Balanced Scorecard.
10. Using Budgets to Achieve Organizational Objectives.
11. Capital Budgeting -Long-Term Assets
12. Financial Control.