Berlitz Pocket Guides: iconic style, a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Salzburg
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Salzburg, from top attractions like the fairy-tale Festung Hohensalzburg fortress and Mozart's birthplace, to hidden gems, including the Augustinerbrau, a brewery run by monks. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
* Compact, concise, and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring Salzburg
* Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the fairy-tale Festung Hohensalzburg fortress that dominates the city and Mozart's birthplace as well as Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
* Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
* Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
* Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
* Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise tobring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travelguides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.