Practice Pearls In Neurology: Series 3 by Bhanu Kesavamurthy
This book, like its earlier two volumes in the series covers the wide range of topics with immense practical value. The expertise and experience of the faculty shines through each chapter. This final volume will round off this series covering many poorly charted areas in the neurological map and be of abiding use and value to the practitioners and students of neurology.
- A concise yet comprehensive clinical approach to common neurological disorders.
- Focuses on key aspects of clinical diagnosis, investigations and treatment which make a significant impact on the management of the patient.
- Dedicated chapters on Trigeminal Neuralgia, Approach to Brachial Plexopathies, and Bell's Palsy have been discussed in detail.
- Text is enriched with relevant tables, algorithms and figures.
- Written by experts with vast knowledge and experience in this field.
- A must-read book for practicing neurologists, physicians and postgraduate students.