Exam Board: SQA
First Teaching: August 2018
First Exam: June 2019
A fully updated, full colour textbook for areas 1 and 2 of SQA Higher Geography, providing a complete guide to all components of the Physical and Human elements of the course.
- Blends theoretical content and processes with detailed guidance on practical aspects
- Offers regular 'What you need to know' sections, consolidation questions, reflection tasks, key words and definitions, plus Assignment links and ideas for the non-examination sections of the course
- Geographical and Mapping Skills are explained and illustrated throughout the text, which also provides:
- exam style questions in every chapter
- new, contemporary case studies and exemplars
- fresh and inspirational examination of well-known geographical themes
A companion volume, Higher Geography: Global Issues, provides material for area 3 of the Higher course.