Microsoft Project 2000 Step by Step by Carl Chatfield
Work through every lesson to complete the full course or do individual lessons to learn just the skills you need. Either way, you get insightful tips from a PMI-certified professional project planner, who shows you how to use Project 2000 to manage projects effectively. You also get practice files on CD-ROM.
Intuitive features make learning easy:
- Step numbers are your unmistakable guides through the lessons.
- Buttons and desktop icons show you where to point and click on the screen.
- Screen shots illustrate the lessons you're working on.
- Tips provide alternate steps or additional information.
- Multimedia demos highlight key functions.
Using this book and Microsoft Project 2000, you'll learn to:
- Forecast what you can accomplish with resources such as people, equipment, time, and money
- Analyze information by using graphs and tables and publish your data in print or on line
- Track how your projects progress and identify what to do if they don't proceed according to plan
- Meet Microsoft Project 2000 Microsoft Office Specialist core-level and expert-level objectives
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.