This renowned reference directory, first published in 1858, is an essential resource for anyone who works with or is linked to the Church of England, the Church of Ireland, the Church in Wales or the Episcopal Church of Scotland.
The 103rd edition has an improved design and contains biographies and contact details for over 26,000 clergy, both stipendiary and self-supporting. Extensive supplementary information includes:
- Over 25,000 email addresses;
- Details of English, Welsh and Irish benefices and churches and Scottish incumbencies;
- Entries for the presiding Bishops and Archbishops of the Anglican Communion;
- Full biographies for all retired clergy and a list of those who have died since the last edition;
- Listings of Chaplains of schools, universities, colleges of higher and further education, the armed services, prisons, theological colleges and courses, clergy attached to the Chapel Royal and the College of Chaplains;
- Episcopal Succession lists;
- Maps showing diocesan boundaries.