Principles and Practice of Marketing by Jobber/Ellis-Chadwick by David Jobber
Principles and Practice of Marketing is back for a seventh edition and continues to set the benchmark forachievement in introductory marketing courses across Europe.
This edition has been rigorously updated by Professor David Jobber and new co-author Fiona Ellis-Chadwickto offer a contemporary perspective on marketing, with the latest digital developments and ethical accountabilityemphasized throughout. Trusted by both students and lecturers this authoritative text is brought to life through engaging examples and interactive resources.
You will discover:
- Behind the scenes secrets of marketing in the entertainment industry
- Why the Brazilian government have to respond to macroenvironmental forces to help save the Amazon rainforest
- How Ugg have managed to retain customer loyalty to the brand and sustain sales over the past decade
- Why Apple still remains on top in the Smartphone market
- How Toyota successfully re-launched their brand in South Africa
- Full of up-to-date examples demonstrating marketing practice in a wide range of industries, including the fashion, travel and retail sectors
- Brand new Read the Research boxes that encourage students to read around key topics
- Brand new Mini Cases that will help students critically analyse the principles discussed ineach chapter
- A fully revised Digital Marketing and Social Media chapter plus vignettes throughout the book
- Restructured coverage of Marketing Communications in response to lecturer feedback
- 44 cases with insights from well-known companies such as Cadburys', Sony, Mercedes and ASOS
- Brand new Marketing Showcase videos from companies including innocent and BMW