Cambridge IGCSE (TM) Environmental Management Student's Book (Collins Cambridge IGCSE (TM)) by David Weatherly
Cambridge IGCSE (R) Environmental Management Student Book provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE (R) Environmental Management 0680 and O Level 5014 syllabuses for examination from 2019 onwards.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First examination: 2019
- Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE (R) Environmental Management syllabus 0680 (for first examination in 2019)
- Written by experienced authors who are specialists in their field
- Clear focus on the integrated approach to the subject as outlined in the new syllabus
- Packed with questions throughout to check understanding and confirm knowledge
- Brings engagement and excitement to environmental management through real-life practical applications and links to other subjects
- Encourages students to think for themselves and experiment - with a major focus on problem solving and investigations
- 'Case studies' help students to engage with the subject and deepen their understanding
- Further carefully developed features including learning objectives, end of topic terms, concepts and knowledge check all of which provide to provide a clear, engaging resource for students.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
IGCSE (R) is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.