Amazing stories of psychic encounters by TV's favourite psychic, Derek Acorah.
The star of LIVINGtv's `Ghost Towns' shares incredible real-life tales of dramatic rescues, dream visitations and near-death experiences from his own life and the lives of many of the people he has worked with.
The book includes:
* Why hauntings occur, and why certain locations are `chosen' by the ghost.
* Miraculous survival stories which defy explanation, including remarkable medical recoveries.
* Near-death experiences, and an answer to the question `what is it really like to die?'
* Spirit visitations - how and why spirits can visit earth, and how psychic medium communication works.
* Real-life dramas and what happened when those from the afterlife intervened.
* What these encounters with the spirit world mean, and how they prove the existence of life after death.
`Britain's best-known medium.' Daily Express
'Derek is the model of the modern medium.' Guardian Weekend
'Acorah is regarded by some as the most inspirational living medium in the UK.' Independent
'Derek [is] now the country's best-known ghost hunter.' Sun
Following a career as a footballer with Liverpool FC and USC Lion in Australia, Derek Acorah began to tap into the psychic skills he first noticed as a child. He has since become one of the UK's most famous mediums, with several regular TV shows on Living TV, including Most Haunted and Celebrity Most Haunted. He makes appearances on various other TV and radio shows, both in the UK and the US, and has toured internationally.