The Algarve is an enticing holiday destination - renowned for its ochre-splashed coastline of shallow bays, dramatic cliffs and buzzing resorts. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the Algarve with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of the Algarve into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best castles and forts, museums, clubs and late-night bars, restaurants and wineries.
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Algarve's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of the Faro, Tavira, Silves, Monchique, Loule, Lagos, Parque Natural da Ria Formosa, Sagres, Albufeira and Portimao
- Algarve's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sampling authentic local food
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities, outdoor pursuits and coastal and river cruises
- A laminated pull-out map of the Algarve, plus four full-colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on the country's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Portugal.
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview... loaded with practical and useful content." -- Gadling.com
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." -- Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." -- The Philadelphia Inquirer
Experience the world with DK Eyewitness.
DK Eyewitness' highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.