This beguiling walled town on the Adriatic coast has everything from chic nightspots and elegant restaurants to pristine beaches, and is the gateway to the dazzling Dalmatian Coast. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and art galleries, restaurants, beaches and shops.
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Dubrovnik's Old City Walls, Stradun, Rector's Palace, Lokrum,Vis, Korcula Town, Trogir, Diocletian's Palace, Hvar and Peljesac Peninsula
- Dubrovnik's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities, sailing trips, hidden gems off the beaten track and free festivals
- A laminated pull-out map of Dubrovnik and its environs, plus four full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Croatia's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Croatia.
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview... loaded with practical and useful content." -- Gadling.com
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." -- Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." -- The Philadelphia Inquirer
Experience the world with DK Eyewitness.
DK Eyewitness' highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.