An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Scotland, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Scotland.
Experience the world-class Edinburgh International Festival, take a tour of the best whisky distilleries, explore historic castles and rugged mountains, or enjoy one of the country's numerous golf courses. From Top 10 Scottish traditions to the Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Scotland with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Scotland:
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Scottish attractions, covering Edinburgh Castle, the National Museum of Scotland, the Isle of Skye, Loch Ness and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Scotland, plus nine colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Scotland's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Edinburgh, Glasgow, Grampian and Moray, the Highlands, the West Coast Islands - including the Isle of Skye - Glencoe, the Cairngorms, and the Far North, including Orkney and Shetland
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to Scotland? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.