2. Employment Relations and Class Structure: Aage Sorensen (Harvard University).
3. Social Position from Narrative Data: Jay Gershuny (Essex University).
4. Class Inequality and the Social Production of Money: Geoff Ingham (Cambridge University).
5. Logics of Urban Polarisation: The Views From Below: Loic Wacquant (Berkeley University).
6. Employment, Unemployment and Social Polarisation: Young People and Cyclical Transitions: Robert MacDonald and Jane Marsh (University of Teeside).
7. Late 20th Century Workplace Relations: Class Struggle without Classes: Paul Edwards (University of Warwick).
8. The Gendered Restructuring of the Middle Classes: Employment and Caring: Rosemary Crompton (City University).
9. Social Polarisation in the Electronic Economy: Jan Pahl (University of Kent).
10. Conclusion: the future of class analysis: Fiona Devine and Mike Savage (Manchester University).