Fodor's Florence & Tuscany: with Assisi and the Best of Umbria by Fodor's Travel Guides
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor's Florence & Tuscany includes:
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Florence and Tuscany.
- SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on Tuscan food, the Duomo in Florence, and Renaissance art.
- INSPIRATIONAL "BEST OF" LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic Italian phrases; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- SPECIAL ILLUSTRATED FEATURES providing a crash-course on Italian cuisine and who's who in Renaissance art.
- COVERS: The Florence Duomo, Chianti, Pisa, Lucca, Siena, Umbria and the Marches, the Galleria degli Uffizi, Southern Tuscany, and more.
- ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting the rest of Italy? Check out Fodor's Essential Italy; Fodor's the Best of Italy; Fodor's Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Naples; and Fodor's Rome.