Fodor's Oahu: with Honolulu, Waikiki & the North Shore by Fodor's Travel Guides
Written by locals, Fodor's Oahu travel guidebook offers expert advice and insider tips for all tastes and budgets. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease and make the most out of your visit to Honolulu, Waikiki, and the North Shore. Join Fodor's in exploring one of the most popular islands in Hawaii.
With excellent resorts, beautiful scenery, and extensive opportunities for activities both on the water and on land, Oahu is one of the most favorite Hawaiian islands for travelers. This guide covers all the popular areas of the island, including Honolulu, Waikiki, and the North Shore.
Fodor's Oahu includes:
- *UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Restaurant listings in Fodor's Oahu highlight the best local favorites for casual dining as well as top resort restaurants. Our coverage also features the island's abundant lodging options, from high-end resorts to beachside B&Bs.
- *ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A brief introduction and spectacular color photos capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Oahu.
- *GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: You'll gain insight into Hawaii's unique culture with a special feature on Hawaiian culture. An in-depth feature on Pearl Harbor brings the area to life. Full color photos throughout the book help inspire while you plan your vacation.
- *DETAILED MAPS THROUGHOUT AND A PULLOUT MAP: Full-size street maps and a handy take-along map provide essential information so you can travel with ease.
- *ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: A new one-week itinerary will help you plan and make the most of your time on the island. We include tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports, and the outdoors. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks.
- *INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: It's easy to plan a vacation for any interest using the guide's planner pages, which include sections for families and for those planning weddings and honeymoons. Tips throughout the book to help you make the most of your time.
- *COVERS: Honolulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head, Ko Olina, Hanauma Bay, Haleiwa, the Waimea Valley, the North Shore, and much more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts.
Planning on visiting the rest of Hawaii? Check out Fodor's state-wide guide to Hawaii, Essential Hawaii, as well as Fodor's Maui, Fodor's Big Island of Hawaii, and Fodor's Kauai.