Fodor's Paris 2020 by Fodor's Travel Guides
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.Ready to experience Paris? The experts at Fodor's are here to help. Fodor's Paris 2020 travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Paris, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to walk to the top of the Eiffel Tower, explore the Louvre, or stroll down the Champs-Elysees, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor's Paris includes:
- * AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Paris.
- * SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on the Louvre and Versailles.
- * INSPIRATIONAL "BEST OF" LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- * MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
- * MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- * EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- * TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic French phrases; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- * LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems.
- * HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- * COVERS: The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Champs-Elysees, Notre-Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre, Musee d'Orsay, Sacre-Coeur, Versailles, and more.
Planning on visiting the rest of France? Check out Fodor's Fodor's Essential France and Fodor's Provence & the French Riviera.
This edition is printed on sustainably sourced paper.