Fodor's Singapore 25 Best by Fodor's Travel Guides
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Compact and affordable, Fodor's 25 Best Singapore is a great travel guide for those who want an easy-to-pack guidebook and map to one of the most exciting cities in southern Malaysia.
Fodor's 25 Best Guides offer highlights of major city destinations in a compact package that includes a sturdy, detailed street map that you can bring with you to help navigate when cell service is not available. By focusing only on top sights-all divided by neighborhood-we make planning your days easy.
Save time and space by having Singapore's top 25 sights and experiences in one convenient guidebook:
- *FULLY UPDATED: Fully updated coverage on the information you need to know.
- *DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Best bets from local writers for sightseeing, eating, drinking, sleeping, and shopping, for every budget.
- *GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color photos and full-size street maps cover the best Singapore has to offer, all in one easy-to-use package. A handy, weather-resistant pullout city map will help you quickly orient yourself and plan your day.
- *INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: The "City Tours" section shows off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas. Plan excursions outside the city with the "More to See" section.
- *PRACTICAL TIPS AND PHRASES: Travel like a local with our "Need to Know" section, filled with useful travel tips, history and essential Malay phrases.
- *COVERS: Singapore Nature Reserves, Sentosa, Asian Civilizations Museum, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Joo Chiat Road, Kampong Glam, Night Safari, Singapore Flyer, Jurong Bird Park, Lau Pa Sat and plenty of recommendations for the best places to experience the best food and shopping in the area.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's guidebooks have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Planning to visit other destinations in Asia? Check out Fodor's 25 Best Shanghai, Fodor's Vietnam and Fodor's Japan.