Fodor's Venice 25 Best by Fodor's Travel Guides
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Compact and affordable, Fodor's 25 Best Venice is a great travel guide for those who want an easy-to-pack guidebook and map to one of the most exciting cities in Italy and Europe.
Fodor's 25 Best Guides offer highlights of major city destinations in a compact package that includes a sturdy, detailed street map you can bring along with you to help you navigate when cell service is not available. By focusing only on top sights all divided by neighborhood we make planning your days easy.
Save time and space by having Venice's top 25 sights and experiences in one convenient guidebook:
- UP-TO-DATE: Fully updated coverage on the information you need to know
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Best bets from local writers for sightseeing, eating, drinking, sleeping, and shopping, for every budget.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color photos and full-size street maps cover the best Venice has to offer, all in one easy-to-use package. A handy, weather-resistant pullout city map will help you quickly orient yourself and plan your day.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: The "City Tours" section shows off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas. Plan excursions outside the city with the "More to See" section.
- PRACTICAL TIPS AND PHRASES: Travel like a local with our "Need to Know" section, filled with useful travel tips and essential Italian phrases.
- COVERS: Basilica di San Marco, the Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, the Ca' d'Oro, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Gallerie dell'Accademia, Murano, Santa Maria della Salute, the Rialto Bridge, the Scuola Grande di San Rocco, Torcello, gondola rides, Venetian glass, and more!
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's guidebooks have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Planning to visit other Italian destinations? Check out Fodor's 25 Best Rome, Fodor's 25 Best Florence, and Fodor's Essential Italy.