Exploring Strategy: Text & Cases by Gerry Johnson
Exploring Strategy offers an outstanding and engaging real-world view of strategy. It equips readers with a detailed understanding of the issues and techniques of strategy, using illustration and application to make sense of the subject. With unique and powerful learning tools such as engaging case studies, a new strategy simulation and video assignments and having sold over 900,000 copies worldwide, Exploring Strategy provides a proven high quality resource that you can't do without.
- Explore hot topics in cutting edge issues such as innovation and entrepreneurship, strategic change and acquisitions and alliances.
- Consider the 'key debates' and the different strategy 'lenses' to get new perspectives and set you on your way to better grades in your assignments and exams.
- Follow up on the recommended readings at the end of each chapter. They will enhance your learning and give you an extra edge in your course work.
- Put yourself in the driving seat with the Strategy Experience simulation, which gives you practical hands-on experience of strategic decision-making in organisations.
- Create a personalised study plan that identifies your strengths and weaknesses, then recommends a tailored set of resources that will help to develop your understanding of strategy.
- Download audio and video resources, including case studies on IKEA, Land Rover and the Eden Project, that put a spotlight on strategy in practice.