Exam Board: Edexcel
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: June 2017
Revise smart and save!
Designed for classroom and independent study, this Revision Guide includes a FREE online edition and complements the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics Student Book with a range of features:
- One-topic-per-page format helps you revise more quickly, without the hassle
- Exam-style worked examples match the new specification and demonstrate good exam technique
- 'Now try this' exam-style practice questions let you test your understanding of a topic
- Key formulae tell you exactly which formulae you need to learn for the exams
- Target indicator shows you exactly what level you're working at
- Problem solving support throughout including tricky questions on easy topics and strategies and techniques for answering harder questions
- Video worked solutions show you exactly how to answer tricky questions
- Complete coverage of the new specification including brand-new topics like functions and Venn diagrams
- Visual explanations of key concepts help you revise quickly and recall key skills in your exams
With one-to-one page correspondence between this Guide and the companion Workbook, the hugely popular REVISE series offers the best value available for GCSE students.