HBR Guide to Motivating People (HBR Guide Series) by Harvard Business Review
Help your people reach their potential.
As a manager, it's your responsibility to ensure your team is motivated and performing at a high level. But recent data reveals abysmal engagement levels among workers around the globe. How do you fix the problem--before your most talented people walk out the door?
By understanding what drains your employees, you can increase their job satisfaction and push them toward achieving their goals. The HBR Guide to Motivating People provides practical tips and advice to help your team find meaning in their work, build on their strengths, and produce the best results for the organization.
You'll learn how to:
- Pinpoint the root causes of lackluster performance
- Tailor rewards and recognition to individuals
- Connect routine work activities to a higher purpose
- Support your employees' growth and development
- Prevent burnout--especially in your top performers
- Create a culture of engagement
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.