Vibrant Watercolours (Collins Learn to Paint) by Hazel Soan
This best-selling title will be relaunched in September 05 with a fresh new cover design. Hazel Soan, with her colourful and lively style of painting, offers an exciting, contemporary approach to working in watercolour, the most popular medium of all.
Every painter wants to paint vibrant pictures but sometimes it can be difficult to capture that special quality on paper. In Learn to Paint Vibrant Watercolours Hazel Soan provides plenty of helpful advice on how to use watercolour in a bold and lively way, emphasizing the importance of using colour confidently, creating a strong composition, and evoking a powerful sense of atmosphere in your paintings.
* tips on choosing painting materials
* clear, practical advice on watercolour techniques
* guidelines on using colour effectively and creating atmosphere
* a range of popular subjects, including landscapes, still life, flowers and people
* stage-by-stage demonstration paintings