The Best of London by Holly Ivins
Live London life to the full!
London has more great places to eat, drink, shop and have fun than any other city in the world. But the choice on offer cna be overwhelming. The city is teeming with possibilities and life is too short to uncover all of the gems yourself. So there is nothing move valuable than a tip from a trusted friend about an exciting new place to try.
The Best of London offers you all of the tips you need to experience the best the city has to offer. Here are over 300 personal recommendations, canvassed form a wide range of Londoners of all ages and backgrounds, of what what makes London truly special, including:
- Perfect pubs for a summer's evening
- Terrific theatres away from the West End
- The finest fish and chips
- Top things to do for free
- Unusual museums
- Fantastic places to fly a kite
- Where and how to see the Queen
- The city's secret gardens and prettiest squares
- Breathtaking views and perfect picnic spots