Mole and the New Hole: Band 04/Blue (Collins Big Cat Phonics) by Jane Clarke
Winter is coming and Mole is looking for a new hole to stay in, but he doesn't want to be on his own. Will any of the other animals let him share their home?
* Blue / Band 4 - A story with a familiar setting
* Text type - Fiction
* The focus phoneme in this book is -are (share).
* Children can use the cross-section of the hill on the final spread to discuss the characters and the story setting.
* Jane Clarke also wrote Red 2A Muck it Up!
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.