How to Grow a Beanstalk: Band 04/Blue (Collins Big Cat Phonics) by Janice Vale
Do you know how to turn a small, fat thing into a long, thin thing? It's easy - just take a bean and grow a beanstalk! This simple instruction text shows you exacly how to do it.
- Blue / Band 4 - A simple instruction text
- Text type - Non-fiction
- The focus phonemes in this book are ur (curl), al and ow (how).
- The flow chart on the final spread gives children the chance to recap and discuss the different stages of the process.
- Janice Vale also wrote Yellow 3 Rock Out.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.