Fundamentals of Chemistry, plus MasteringChemistry with Pearson eText by John E. McMurry
This package includes a physical copy of Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry: International Edition, 7/e by John McMurry, as well as access to the eText and MasteringChemistry.
Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry by McMurry, Ballantine, Hoeger, and Peterson provides background in chemistry and biochemistry with a relatable context to ensure students of all disciplines gain an appreciation of chemistry's significance in everyday life.
Known for its clarity and concise presentation, this book balances chemical concepts with examples, drawn from students' everyday lives and experiences, to explain the quantitative aspects of chemistry and provide deeper insight into theoretical principles. The Seventh Edition focuses on making connections between General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry through a number of new and updated features - including all-new Mastering Reactions boxes, Chemistry in Action boxes, new and revised chapter problems that strengthen the ties between major concepts in each chapter, practical applications, and much more.
MyLab and Mastering from Pearson improve results for students and educators. Used by over ten million students, they effectively engage learners at every stage.
With proven success, Mastering has helped students make strides in learning for over 10 years. MasteringChemistry has immersive content and tools that are so engaging that Ann Verner, at the University of Toronto Scarborough, Canada, said, "MasteringChemistry is the best online chemistry homework program that I have used. The structure of the questions and the hints motivate the students to continue working on the problems, and the immediate feedback increases their confidence."
With MasteringChemistry, students gain knowledge that they will use throughout their lives, and universities gain a partner deeply committed to helping students and educators achieve their goals.
- Pearson eText gives you access to an eBook that can be used on the go, and allows you to highlight, search and take notes as you read online. Access to the eBook depends on the package you have bought.
- You can work through the problems at your own pace, opening hints if you need help. If you make an error, you are given feedback based on that specific mistake so you can learn from it.
- PhET simulations let you to get hands on to understand how the theory and daily life link up. These fun, interactive, research-based simulations of physical phenomena come from the PhET (TM) project at the University of Colorado.
- Online assignments, tests, quizzes can be easily created and assigned to students.
- Gradebook: Assignments are automatically graded and visible at a glance.
Register now to benefit from these resources.
A student access code card is included with your textbook at a reduced cost. To register with your code, visit www.masteringchemistry.com.
For educator access, contact your Pearson account manager. To find out who your account manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
For more instructor resources available with this title, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk