Java Software Solutions, Global Edition by John Lewis
Intended for use in the Java programming course
Java Software Solutions teaches a foundation of programming techniques to foster well-designed object-oriented software. Heralded for its integration of small and large realistic examples, this worldwide best-selling text emphasizes building solid problem-solving and design skills to write high-quality programs.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this program will:
- Personalize Learning: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming.
- Help Students Build Sound Program-Development Skills: A software methodology is introduced early and revisited throughout the text to ensure that students build sound program-development skills.
- Enhance Learning with In-text Features: A variety of features in each chapter help motivate learning.
- Provide Opportunities to Practice Design Skills and Implement Java Programs: A wealth of end-of-chapter programming projects and chapter review features help reinforce key concepts.
- Support Instructors and Students: Resources to support learning are available on the Companion website and Instructor Resource Center.