Easy Photoshop Elements 3 by Kate Binder
Sure, the digital camera you bought is great. It has a 1GB memory stick, can take short movies and fits in your pocket. But what do you do with all of the pictures you take? Easy Photoshop Elements 3 can show you how to quickly modify, print and share your digital photos with Adobe Photoshop Elements 3. Through step-by-step illustrated instructions, you will learn how to get the impressive results you want without a lot of fuss. You'll learn how to:
- Open a picture in Photoshop Elements 3.
- Control how tools behave when editing your pictures.
- Resize and print your pictures.
- Create a CD archive of your image files.
- Use effects for creative photos.
- Build an online photo album.
- So much more!