A basic cookery book that will enable novices in the kitchen to produce delicious, nutritious dishes with complete success.
Cooking for Beginners is carefully planned so that every stage, plus the finished dish, is illustrated - and none is beyond the capabilities of the complete beginner. The stand-up flip format means that the book can be kept at eye level, to ensure that recipes can be easily followed and the reader can see at a glance:
* 50 foolproof recipes in step-by-step form
* Every ingredient, piece of equipment and preparation and cooking technique required for each recipe
* Photographs of each finished dish accompanied by serving tips
* How to measure and chop ingredients and prepare equipment
* Suggestions for easy starters, accompaniments and desserts to round off your meals
By working with clear instructions, helpful illustrations and ingredients that are not difficult to prepare, and given everything one needs to know to successfully reproduce a recipe, every reader can master the necessary culinary basics. Beginner cooks have never had it so easy.