At last...an easy-to-follow, step-by-step visual guide to organizing your home room by room and piece by piece.
Most organizing books are too complicated to actually use-you have to read them cover to cover, search for the information you need, then try to remember it once you finally find it. And after all that, it may be useless! With The Beverly Hills Organizer's Home Organizing Bible
, you can quickly turn to the section you need, and then follow organizing ace Linda Koopersmith's decluttering "recipe" step by step, just like a cookbook. Everything you need is there on one spread! Linda's practical strategies and smart storage systems help you clear out the clutter and stay organized for good.
- Packed with organizational tips and techniques that are easy, inexpensive, obtainable and simple to maintain
- Recommends the best products for each task
- Includes do-it-yourself tips that could save you thousands of dollars
- Reveals the "30-Second Rule" that makes staying uncluttered and organized a snap
- Based on the author's experience with thousands of clients
Linda Koopersmith, The Beverly Hills Organizer, is The Organizational Expert on the Style Network's new hit series Clean House. Since starting her business in 1989, she has helped thousands of clients organize their homes and offices. In addition, she has been a key speaker for The Learning Annex in Los Angeles, teaches sold-out seminars, has appeared on QVC, and has produced and self-published a book and video, Organize Your Home. She lives in Los Angeles, CA. http://www.beverlyhillsorganizer.com