Rat-a-tat-tat: Band 03/Yellow (Collins Big Cat) by Michaela Morgan
Open the door and see who is there: a cat in a hat, a fox in socks, a dog and a frog; and they all want to play! But the final visitor is not so welcome - a dinosaur - ROAR!
* Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
* Text type - A rhyming story with a predictable and repetitive pattern.
* A storyboard on pages 14 and 15 gives children the opportunity to recap and discuss the story.
* Curriculum links - Music: exploring sounds, including chants.
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.