Blockchain for Enterprise: Build scalable blockchain applications with privacy, interoperability, and permissioned features by Narayan Prusty
Implement blockchain principles in your choice of domain using EthereumKey Features
- Build permissioned enterprise-grade blockchain applications from scratch
- Implement Blockchain-as-a-Service to enterprises in terms of deployment and security
- Achieve privacy in blockchains using proxy re-encryption algorithms
The increasing growth in blockchain use is enormous, and it is changing the way business is done. Many leading organizations are already exploring the potential of blockchain. With this book, you will learn to build end-to-end enterprise-level decentralized applications and scale them across your organization to meet your company's needs.
This book will help you understand what DApps are and how the blockchain ecosystem works, via real-world examples. This extensive end-to-end book covers every blockchain aspect for business and for developers. You will master process flows and incorporate them into your own enterprise. You will learn how to use J.P. Morgan's Quorum to build blockchain-based applications. You will also learn how to write applications that can help communicate enterprise blockchain solutions. You will learn how to write smart contracts that run without censorship and third-party interference.
Once you've grasped what a blockchain is and have learned about Quorum, you will jump into building real-world practical blockchain applications for sectors such as payment and money transfer, healthcare, cloud computing, supply chain management, and much more.What you will learn
- Learn how to set up Raft/IBFT Quorum networks
- Implement Quorum's privacy and security features
- Write, compile, and deploy smart contracts
- Learn how to execute atomic swaps between different networks
- Build a secured Blockchain-as-a-Service for efficient business processes
- Achieve data privacy in blockchains using proxy re-encryption
This book is for innovators, digital transformers, and blockchain developers who want to build end-to-end, decentralized applications using the blockchain technology. If you want to scale your existing blockchain system across the enterprise, you will find this book useful, too. It adopts a practical approach to solving real problems in enterprises using a blend of theory and practice.