KS3 Maths Homework Book 1 (Maths Frameworking) by Peter Derych
Achieve fluency and reinforce learning with homework questions matched to topics in the Pupil Books. Provide practice for all tiers within the first year of KS3 with this one book.
* Set additional practice questions for homework which is matched to the Collins Maths Frameworking course
* Assign differentiated homework easily with tier 1 marked as one star, tier 2 flagged as two stars and tier 3 with three stars
* Access maths practice for all levels per year, with questions to reinforce, core questions and stretch and challenge
* Challenge more able pupils with `Brainteaser' extended questions per topic
* Easy for pupils to take home with the slim portable format
* Access answers online