Only 1 left
- Handy 'glovebox' format for the car.
- Flexibound for long-lasting use.
- Completely updated and revised for 2018.
- The clearest, most detailed maps in a compact format.
- Complete coverage of Great Britain at 3.3 miles to 1 inch.
- 287 pages of clear, detailed road maps.
- Includes a 6-page route-planning section.
- Great value at GBP9.99.
In a handy flexibound format, this fully revised edition of Philip's Compact Britain Road Atlas features updated cartography from the Philip's digital database, which has been voted Britain's clearest and most detailed mapping in an independent consumer survey.
The 287 pages of main road maps in Philip's Compact Britain Road Atlas are at the large scale of 3.3 miles to 1 inch (Scottish Islands at 6.7 miles to 1 inch). The maps clearly mark service areas, roundabouts and multi-level junctions, and in rural areas distinguish between roads above and below 4 metres wide - a boon for drivers of wide vehicles.
For leisure users, scenic routes are highlighted, and the maps show upland and highland areas as well as National and Forest Parks, and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Long-distance footpaths, viewpoints, beaches, golf courses, campsites and caravan sites are clearly shown.