Cross-Cultural Management in Work Organisations by Ray French
This title offers up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of cross-cultural social relations in the work setting, and provides an evaluation of existing and emerging frameworks for understanding cross-cultural differences.
The book's international scope will be strengthened through the use of new case studies and examples taken from all regions of the world.
Changes for the 2nd edition:
- Greater stress on emerging issues and frameworks underlying the study of culture; for example the role of language, diversity management and the concept of identity.
- Greater emphasis on cross-cultural negotiation and intercultural team-building.
- More on the 'Stress and Coping Approach'.
- More corporate examples to stress the topicality of the subject area.
- New learning features: 'applying theory to practice' boxes and review questions.
- Improved web site with annotated web links and self- assessment exercises for students, and PowerPoint slides, class exercises and additional case studies for lecturers.