Using a "learn by example" approach, this exploration of the fundamental tools of numerical methods covers both modern and older, well-established techniques that are well-suited to the digital-computer solution of problems in many areas of science and engineering.
Why buy from World of Books
Our excellent value books literally don't cost the earth
6. The Solution of Simultaneous Linear Algebraic Equations and Matrix Inversion.
7. Least-Squares Curve Fitting and Functional Approximation.
8. Numerical Integration.
9. The Numerical Solution of Ordinary Differential Equations.
10. Matrix Eigenvalue Problems.
11. Introduction to Partial Differential Equations.
Answers to Problems.
Numerical Methods by Robert W. Hornbeck
Robert W. Hornbeck
Used - Well Read
Pearson Education Limited
Book picture is for illustrative purposes only, actual binding, cover or edition may vary.
This is a used book. We do our best to provide good quality books for you to read, but there is no escaping the fact that it has been owned and read by someone else previously. Therefore it will show signs of wear and may be an ex library book.