Cambridge IGCSE (TM) and O Level Literature in English by Rose Forshaw
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming title.
Provide students with a clear structured route through the qualification, with opportunities to assess their own progress, as well as reflect on and discuss new ideas and concepts.
- Offer an international approach with a variety of text extracts from around the world.
- Practise the approaches required for success with writing practice at the end of each unit varying from planning practice to one-paragraph answers, to analysis of example responses, to full longform exam-style responses.
- Build skills with a range of solo, pair and groupwork activities that use a range of active learning methods.
- Take learning further with extension activities and material to encourage a wider curiosity in the subject.
- Consolidate learning with unit summaries, key definitions of Literature terminology and revision tips.
- Support students in applying their learning to their own chosen texts with the set text focus section.
- Suggested answers/answer frameworks for all written tasks in the Student's Book in our Teacher's Guide.