Financial Markets Institutions and Services by Sandeep Goel
During the last few years, India, with its strong financial system, has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in the world. In view of the inevitable importance of financial system globally and in India, the present book is an attempt to provide an up-to-date overview of the Indian financial system and an elaborative discussion on its three wings: financial markets, institutions and services. Supported by various teaching aids including cases, projects and questions, this is a complete book on the subject which covers conventional as well as contemporary topics, besides cultivating a clear understanding of the basic concepts and practices of the constituents of financial system. Primarily designed for postgraduate and undergraduate students of management and allied disciplines of commerce and economics, it is equally useful to the business managers and corporate leaders who would like to be well versed with the basic concepts and mechanism of financial system for achieving professional and personal growth.
- Covers, in-depth, three constituents of the Financial System in India-financial markets, financial institutions and financial services.
- Highlights emerging issues like barter exchange, governance rating and more.
- Current concepts, corporate practices, recent trends, and current data on the subject.
- Provides illustrations, tables, figures for a vivid visual impact and related concepts to real-life situations.
- Comprises graded pedagogy-MCQs, True/false, Fill in the blanks, Short answer questions, Critical thinking questions and discussion problems at the end of each chapter.
- Provides solutions to all MCQs in the respective chapters.
- Instructor's manual and Learning Material for students are available at www.phindia.com/Books/LearningCentre.