Only 1 left
For upper-level or undergraduate/graduate level introduction to probability for math, science, engineering, and business students with a background in elementary calculus.
This highly successful text is written as an elementary introduction to the mathematical theory of probability for students in mathematics, engineering, and the sciences who possess the prerequisite knowledge of elementary calculus.
1. Combinatorial Analysis.
2. Axioms of Probability.
3. Conditional Probability and Independence.
4. Random Variables.
5. Continuous Random Variables.
6. Jointly Distributed Random Variables.
7. Properties of Expectation.
8. Limit Theorems.
9. Additional Topics in Probability.
Appendix A. Answers to Selected Problems.
Appendix B. Solutions to Self-Test Problems and Exercises.