Start Your Own Business 2011 by startups.co.uk
Famous entrepreneurs such as Richard Branson, Stelios and Sahar Hashemi have all started businesses and thrived during a changing economic climate: could you join them? It's still a great time to start a business, with less competition and better deals for everything from inventory, advertising and rent.
Annually updated to reflect the changing business climate, Start Your Own Business 2011 delivers practical information on how to start a business and make it a success, in an easy-to- use step by step guide. Got a particular challenge or query?, just get straight to it, with this one-stop guide.
Features inspiring start-up stories and extensive tips from small business experts. With Start Your Own Business 2011 you can learn:
* which businesses do the best in the current climate
* who is still lending finance and what they're looking for
* how to write a convincing business plan
* how to locate the most reliable suppliers
* how to use techniques to make sure you get paid
* how to attract customers and keep them coming back
* the best ways to promote your business
Established for 10 years, Startups.co.uk helps over 1.8 million people start their business every year.
Consistently rated as the leading source of information for UK entrepreneurs.
Providing over 10,000 pages of unrivalled start-up information and advice, Startups.co.uk is the UK's most popular website for starting a business. There's no better place to start than Startups.