Office 2008 for the Mac on Demand
Steve Johnson, Perspection Inc.
What you need, when you need it!
Need answers quickly? Office 2008 for the Mac on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions. You will learn how to use all the applications in Office 2008 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage, Project Gallery, and Messenger.
Inside the Book
* Office: Organize information and add impact with clip art, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
* Word: Create great-looking documents, publications, and notebooks using themes, styles, and templates
* Excel: Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to create data, lists, and charts
* PowerPoint: Create powerful presentations faster using ready-made design templates and themes
* Entourage: Use tools for creating and managing your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks
* Project Center: Gather and manage important Office and non-Office project documents in a convenient centralized place
On the Web
* Online Workshops
* Keyboard shortcuts
* Transitional tools
* Additional chapters
Steve Johnson has written more than 45 books on a variety of computer software, including Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS2, Adobe Flash CS3, Dreamweaver CS3, Microsoft Office 2007 and 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista and XP, and Apple Mac OS X Leopard. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve founded Perspection, Inc., which writes and produces software training. When he is not staying up late writing, he enjoys playing golf, gardening, and spending time with his wife, Holly, and three children, JP, Brett, and Hannah. Steve and his family live in Pleasanton, California, but can also be found visiting family all over the western United States.