Presenting the Past (1) - Britain 1066-1500 by Tony McAleavy
The first pupil book in a groundbreaking Key Stage 3 series designed to grab pupils' attention with its fresh approach to traditional content.
Presenting the Past 1 includes
* Interpreting the Battle of Hastings
* Matilda's bid for power
* Royal murder mysteries: the death of William Wallace
The power of religion, includes
* The heretic test: will you be burnt alive?
* Holy journey or holiday: were all pilgrims religious?
* Why were the Jews mistreated?
Medieval people: did they have a hard life?, includes
* Finding out more about medieval people
* How smelly were medieval towns?
* Death at the Tower of London