Year 8 Additional Support Teacher's Pack (Maths Frameworking) by Trevor Senior
Introducing Maths Frameworking ... the resource that allows you to deliver the NNS Framework with complete confidence.
With its complete differentiation across all three years of KS3, Maths Frameworking offers you the most comprehensive and engaging route to Framework success.
This Teacher's Pack contains resources designed to motivate and support Year 8 students currently working around NC Levels 3-4. It draws on Key Stage 2 objectives, which underpin the objectives in Key Stage 3, to provide lesson plans and homework sheets enabling students to access the Key Stage 3 curriculum. This pack offers a variety of features to help 'take the work out of the Framework'.
Each lesson plan contains:
* Framework objectives to identify the key learning outcomes and make mapping easier
* Engaging oral and mental starter activities to involve the whole class
* Main lesson activities to help you lead students into exercise questions
* Plenary guidance to round off the NNS three-part lesson
* Homework sheets to consolidate classroom learning
The Teacher's Pack also includes:
* Answers for all pupil book and homework questions
* Photocopiable Masters and Overhead Transparencies to take the work out of teaching
* Assessment tests with answers
* A free CD-Rom of all teacher pack materials