From Cow to Carton: Band 04/Blue (Collins Big Cat Phonics) by Vic Parker
Ever wondered how milk gets from the cow in the field to your glass? Filled with photographs, this non-fiction report takes you through every step, from milking the cow to transporting the milk to the supermarket.
* Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
* Text type: A non-fiction recount.
* Children can recap the different stages of milk production in the flow chart on pages 14-15.
* Curriculum links: Knowledge and Understanding of the world.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.