NVQ/SVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care Candidate Book, Revised Edition by Yvonne Nolan
This is a fully up-to-date "Candidate Handbook", written by Yvonne Nolan, with the revised evidence and assessment opportunities consumers have requested.
- Features knowledge specifications continually referenced in the margin so that readers know what is being covered and can prepare for assessment.
- New evidence opportunity features are clearly linked to specific performance criteria and are cross-referenced to other elements within the qualification - helping candidates to plan holistically.
- Includes updated legislation and references to regulations where appropriate so that candidates and assessors have the most current information on frameworks related to the health and social care sector.
- Features new information on the latest movements and trends in health and social care so that readers are aware of initiatives that may affect their working practice.
- New edition also includes many updated photos to demonstrate best practice more clearly.
- Includes a CD-ROM containing two additional units (369 and 375) to give even greater coverage.