Are you ready for a project that will actually change your life? The Weekly Faith Project is a 52-week guided faith journal that offers a life-changing journey through reflection prompts and inviting questions to guide you into a deeper relationship with God. This yearly faith journal features beautifully illustrated journaling pages that will help you discover more intimacy and joy in your spiritual life.
The Weekly Faith Project is:
- Perfect for a beginner in faith, but strong and thought provoking enough for someone who already has a solid foundation
- A unique journaling format designed to help you focus on adding more faith into your day
- A perfect companion for individual worship, Bible studies, and small groups
Each week includes:
- A biblical theme to focus on
- Scripture--a short but impactful Bible verse to help you reflect and meditate
- Inspirational insight to guide your thoughts and jumpstart your faith project
- Journaling prompts and lines--to help you reflect and cultivate a genuine faith
This 12-month journal:
- Showcases beautiful photography and calming colors
- Has a pretty ribbon marker, so you never lose your place
- Provides a ton of journaling space, but easily fits on your nightstand, tote bag, or a gift basket
- Is perfect for a self-purchase, Mother's Day, National Best Friend Day, a welcoming gift for Bible study groups, birthdays, and holidays
Check out the rest of the series, The Weekly Prayer Project and The Weekly Gratitude Project.